TERMS AND CONDITIONSPlease read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website http://www.dci.ng and its services. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Diamond Crystal Investment . Diamond Crystal Investment has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any thirdparty web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Diamond Crystal Investment shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service. Changes We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
BUSINESS AGREEMENT This Business agreement is made active on the day you signup for our services Between
Diamond Crystal Investment a registered company in the Federal Republic of Nigeria with her registered address being at Pacific Complex Awka Road, Anambra State. hereinafter referred to as “The Company” which expression shall where the context so admits include her heir, personal representatives, successors-in-title, trustees, administrators, executors and assigns) of the FIRST PART.
You hereinafter referred to as “The Investor” which expression shall where the context so admits include his/her heir, personal representatives, successors-in-title, trustees, administrators, executors and assigns) of the OTHER PART.
i. The Company is a trading company, engaged in the business of loan, Agriculture, Transportation, Real Estate and Oil & Gas services and any other viable and secured business venture.
ii. The Investor is a private individual/Corporate Entity with legitimate sources of income, interested in various businesses of the company and is desirous of investing with the company for a fixed duration as to be agreed by parties.
iii. Both The Company and The Investor have agreed to enter into the said contract and bound by the below stated terms and conditions.
NOW, THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH as follows: That in consideration of the sum selected and paid by the investor to the company (the receipt whereof the company hereby acknowledges). The company shall use and invest the said money into any of her business entity to guarantee profit and the constant monthly payment of Return of Investment based on the plan selected, to the investor for a duration of the plan picked.
IT IS FURTHER AGREED1. This agreement is effective from the signup and payment confirmation and shall be and remain in full force for a duration of plan selected.
2. That the investor shall receive as profit “Return on Investment” the sum due of the invested sum according to details of the plan and shall commence on the due date of the plan.
3. That all payment of Return on Investment shall be made every month or according to details of the selected plan, to the account details stipulated in the investors' registration form. However the payment date can be shifted or adjusted to a later date or as deemed necessary by Diamond Crystal Investment , provided that there shall not be any undue delay in the making of such payment, Diamond Crystal Investment shall not be liable in any of such instance.
4. That each phase of this contract is for a duration of the individual plan selected.
5. Upon the expiration of the investment duration the investor shall receive his/her invested capital. 6. Premature termination of contract attracts 30% of your investment. This means that the company will be taking 30% of your invested sum and refund 70% back to you. All requests for premature termination shall be treated within a minimum of 5 to 7 working days.
7. Every upgrade of investment shall be made known with confirmed payment on or before 25th of any month and if payment is made after 25th of a month, the upgrade shall be considered active for ROI from the next upper month after the next month.
8. A downgrade of any investment within the duration of this contract shall attract a compulsory services fee of 15% of the amount sought to be withdrawn, where the downgrade is based on 50% and below of the total invested sum. All requests for downgrade shall be treated within 5 to 7 working days.
9. A downgrade of any investment contract within the duration of the contract shall attract a compulsory services fee of 20% of the amount sought to be withdrawn, where the downgrade is based on 50% and above of the total invested sum.
10. For Clarity on Paragraphs 8 & 9, during the duration or before the maturity of the one year contract, you desire to take part, liquidate part or reduce your investment with Diamond Crystal Investment , the company shall pay you less 15 to 20% of amount you the investor sought to withdraw.
11. All renewal of contract should be made known to the Company on or before the 25th day of the month the termination should normally occur. Failure to notify the company of such intention, the existing contract shall be deemed terminated and the invested capital returned to the investor on request.
12. That the investor covenants that all funds invested with Diamond Crystal Investment is legitimate and states that he shall be personally liable for any questioning and or interrogation that may arise as regards the source of the funds invested.
13. The investor hereby irrevocably authorize the company to disclose his personal information to the extent that is required by law, to any authorized agency for investigation, in connection to ongoing or prospective litigation or similar proceedings, to establish, defend or exercise our legal rights and to any person or organization with a valid order of Court.
14. Each party shall keep in strict confidence all financial, commercial and technical information belonging to the other party.
15. In the event of a dispute between Company and investor regarding the terms, construction or performance of this Agreement, same shall be settled by the executive of the company and the investor within days of the accrual of the said dispute. Where the parties arrive at a mutual ground the matter shall stand resolved.
16. Where such dispute shall remain unsettled after attempts by the executive of the company and after the expiration of 30 days, the matter may be referred for settlement a licensed Arbitrator in Nigeria, according to the rules of the Nigerian Arbitration Laws for the settlement of commercial disputes, then in effect. The award or decision resulting therefrom shall be subject to immediate enforcement in a court of competent jurisdiction. The cost of such arbitration shall be borne by both parties in an equal proportion. 17. This Agreement is freely entered and shall be binding on parties and successors and assigns of the parties. 18. The Applicable Law, Interpretation and construction references to the terms and conditions as contained in this agreement shall be as applicable to Commercial and Business transaction in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. THE PARTIES AGREE to the terms and obligations and so execute on the day and date first above mentioned.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: